Paul Joseph Watson
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
After trouncing his neo-con opponent comprehensively in the Kentucky Senate primary, Rand Paul savaged the man-made global warming scam for what it truly represents – an attack on the middle class and the industrialized world, as he warned President Obama and his sycophants, “we’ve come to take our government back”.
“I have a message, a message from the Tea Party – a message that is loud and clear and does not mince words – we’ve come to take our government back,” stated Paul to rapturous applause, adding that he would take on the special interests in Washington who treat the federal government as their own personal ATM.
“What you have done and what we can do can transform America,” said Paul, candidly warning that America’s greatness hinges on saving the country.
Paul added that America could be saved from its debt crisis “that is devouring our country and I think could lead to chaos.”
The victorious candidate then savaged President Obama for apologizing to Robert Mugabe, Hugo Chavez and Evo Morales for the industrial revolution.
Watch the clip below.
“These petty dictators say that to stop climate change it’s about ending capitalism, they are explicit, and the President by attending Copenhagen gives credibility and credence to these folks and he should not go,” said Paul.
After Paul had started attacking Obama’s “green” agenda, CNN quickly cut away from his victory speech and began to talk over him. Perhaps that’s because Paul is perhaps the first person to address the fundamental threat that the global warming scam poses to the free world during such a major victory speech. This marks a new watershed in how much the credibility of climate change alarmism has collapsed in the last six months alone.
Paul is right in citing Mugabe, Morales and Chavez as acolytes to the climate cause, but similar sentiments have been expressed far closer to home.
The agenda to use global warming fear mongering as a pretext to lower living standards in the west has openly been declared by top globalists over and over again – people like EU Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso, who has called for a “post-industrial revolution” in which CO2 emissions are capped.
- At the 2005 Bilderberg meeting sources inside the group told reporters Daniel Estulin and Jim Tucker, who have built up a credible reputation for accurately forecasting future events based on leaks from Bilderberg conferences, that the elite wanted to consolidate by bringing down the standard of living in the US and Europe, fearing that the middle class is out of control and has been granted too much credit which must be offset by a phase of consolidation.
Two years later we witnessed the beginning of the “credit crunch” which led to the massive economic turmoil of 2008 and 2009 which is now threatening to get even worse in 2010.
The move towards a “green economy” is integral to this agenda of a “post-industrial revolution” in which living standards in the west are drastically cut. Its impact is already being severely felt in Spain, where the unemployment rate is around 18 per cent as a result of 2.2 jobs being lost for every “green” job created.
A newly leaked internal document from Spain’s Zapatero administration outlines how Spain’s “green economy initiatives” have been a financial disaster. The report suggests that the real rate of job losses as a result of “green” policies is in actual fact worse than 2.2 jobs lost for every one gained.
“Today’s leaked document reveals that even the socialist Spanish government now acknowledges the ruinous effects of green economic policy,” reports Christopher Horner.
“Despite the soft-pedaling, the document reveals exactly why electricity rates “necessarily skyrocketed” in Spain, as did the public debt needed to underwrite the disaster. This internal assessment preceded the Zapatero administration’s recent acknowledgement that the “green economy” stunt must be abandoned, lest the experiment risk Spain becoming Greece.”
President Obama has made it a foundation of his economic and environmental policy that America moves towards a similar “green economy,” which would spell disaster for the fragile U.S. economy and potentially trigger a new great depression. The fact that Rand Paul has rightly highlighted this issue as a major concern, allied with the leaked Spanish report, should act as a crushing blow to efforts on behalf of internationalists to impose such tyranny on every western nation in the form of a carbon tax on the very substance humans exhale.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- haus vermieten on Alex Jones: Big brother is watching you
- bank repossessed cars for sale on Middle class families face a triple whammy
- Jolie Argenbright on 9 Days To Decide
- Oneida Kanosh on Invisible Empire: Official Trailer
- Gricelda Watterson on 9 Days To Decide
- Vanita Wates on Alex Jones: Big brother is watching you
- Heike Wheaton on Debt Bondage: The Economic Treason of Banks
- Margert Montes on Invisible Empire: Official Trailer
- Louis Vuitton mens shoes on 9 Days To Decide
- Flickan som lekte med elden free streaming on New Rules: You And The IRS This January